Photo: © PFC Arsenal Tula
Valery Karpin, head coach of Rostov, Valery Karpin, after losing to Spartak (0-2) in the 29th round of the Russian championship, admitted that he has no complaints about his charges.
– What are the emotions from the first visit to the “Opening of the Arena” as the head coach?
– Are you satisfied with the quality of the game?
– From the point of view of self-giving, there can be no claims to the players. Football players, who came on the field, did everything that was in their power. “Spartacus” allowed to own the ball, to create, but we could not. Unfortunately, there was no maneuver to strengthen the game, but I repeat that in terms of attitude to the players I have no questions.
– Several times the team miraculously saved Ilya Abayev. Do you have an explanation why many goalkeepers show themselves brightly on the “Opening Arena”?
– It’s hard to find an explanation. Maybe the players of “Spartacus” hit badly – right on the goalkeepers?
Spartak – Rostov – 2: 0. Goals and the best moments